Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today [saturday]

Early morning. Chores done. Lunch with a friend. 
Quality time. Video games. 
Fun conversation. Rainy, autumn afternoon. Writing. 
New recipes. Fresh herbs drying. 
Cool air. Open windows.
Quiet moments amidst busy city living. 
Cinnamon tea. Wet leaves.
Sweet guitar sounds behind me.
Sister chats.  Short naps.
Good questions. Silly moments.
Slightly productive, mostly relaxing. 
Wonderful Saturday.

View from our window this afternoon. Fall colors on a rainy afternoon. 

2 comments:

  1. For a second, the picture of the tress made me miss our apartment, and the tree right out the window. Just for a second though :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dogwoods on campus! They're SO pretty in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile. Yes, I love springtime on Moody's campus! These trees often save my sanity when I'm feeling overwhelmed with the chaos of downtown Chicago. ;)

      Delete